A top of the league Marina for any demanding yachtsman
State of the art layouts, specialist skills, strategic location, and above all a full range of exclusive services designed to make your time at sea truly pleasurable and with the simplicity that comes with true luxury.
- Over 500 moorings with more than 15 metres draught from 8 to 130 metres spread between 4 basins with over 100 moorings for boats longer than 24 metres
- Moorings assistance 24/7
- Guarded 24 hours a day and with video surveillance
- Refuelling facilities over 150 metres of quayside and 5 high powered pumps for delivery of fuel, duty free
- Waste water ( grey – black and bildge water) pump out at the dock
- Over 1000 car parking spaces, private parking on the jetties, garages and boat sheds
- Electricity supplied up to 320 kw/h with Marechal sockets up to 600A
- A friendly and efficient Hospitality Desk for all your needs
- Boatyard with crane of up to 100 tons capacity for all regular and special maintenance work
- Workshops, a dry dock and activity area: a very well-stocked ships chandlers, brokering and charter agents, boat management
- Numerous eating places, hotels and businesses within the complex
- A very well-stocked Ships Chandler
- Wi-fi coverage
Just a couple of miles from Genoa’s World Heritage Historic Centre, 5 minutes from Genoa Airport with a dedicated shuttle service for clients and just down the coast from some of the most renowned resorts in the whole Med: Portofino, Portovenere, Porto Cervo and Saint Tropez.